Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Fall Kit From Kreations by Kami And a little freebie from me!






I just love this new kit From Kreations By Kami Falling For You Mini Kit It's so handy the papers just scream fall and the elements are to die for from thanksgiving, fall to even hunting pages for my boys I know this is going to be my go to kit when I need fall colors! Below is the preview of the kit just click on it to add it to your collection!




Heres my first layout using this great kit!




and now the freebie heres a little freebie for you just a little paper piecing i turned in to a digi file to use on your layouts! Get it here or click the preview!


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).