Thursday, September 3, 2009

SAS ROUND 1 Kit and A Freebie! And A New Store!




So I just finished my submission for the stone accents studio sassy lady contest! You can hop on over there and pick up "His World" For your self and don't forget to vote for me at the end of the week! I also Have a blinkie For you to wear! I will be giving out Three Random Raks To The People I spot Wearing It! You can Snag IT Here! http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/jeannemariesscraps/Wear-THIS-Blinike-For-YOUR-.gif






And here is you freebie a little add-on to the His World! You can download it here advailable for a limited time only so grab it now!





And Be sure to hop on over to my wonder ct member Kate's Blog and grab this awesome QP She made Using the His World KIT!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.