Friday, July 31, 2009

New Alpha My blinkie and a freebie!

Here's a little add-on The the popular On a Fishing Mission Kit, a matching alpha, The letters are dark blue with little green fish on a brown paper bag background, Click Here To snag It Now.


OH and don't forget while your in my store to pick up, The huge matching Kit, On a Fishing Mission,

Would you like to get my new Kit announcements and Freebies sent to your inbox? If so just click The image below To sign up now!

And I am sooo excited to show off my new blinkie, Made for me by just the sweetest cherry, Sarah Whithers, She has a couple of freebies over on her blog so hop on over there and check her out http://sarahwhithers.blogspot.com/

MY Blinkie
Awe and now that you have listened to me ramble on here is your Freebie, a quick page I made using The Very Cherry Kit, Just click the Image To download



No comments: