Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Butterfly Kisses word art freebie and CT Call

Oh what fun I had putting together this pretty kit for you, Butterfly Kisses is filled with soft blues pinks and purples, with shimmering butterflys and adoreable teddybears. perfect for your scrapbook pages of little girls. Be sure to stop by Sugar Mama Scraps and pick up yours today.


I'm looking for 3 digi ct members and one hybrid ct member, To help me promote my designs, The requirements are one project per kit to be posted at three different sites, and the guest book here at the bottom of my blog. If you would like to apply please send me a link to your gallery and blog with a list of cts that you are currently on to jeannenorman@rocketmail.com

Would you like to get my new Kit announcements and Freebies sent to your inbox? If so just click The image below To sign up now!



And heres a little freebie i whipped up for you, a set of 3 felt wordart elements that complament the Butterfly Kisses Kit perfectly.

No comments: